Friday, June 22, 2007

I PASSED!!!!

My AC called me Wednesday to inform me that I’d passed phase II! I’m one step closer to being a special agent! When I saw who was calling my phone, my heart almost leapt out of my chest! However, the heavy weight that had been sitting on my chest has now been replaced with the weight of the looming PFT and PSI/Polygraph.

My back is feeling better, and I think I’m going to lace up and go for a jog tonight to test the waters. Hopefully I can start Stew Smith’s 6 week workout on Monday. I’ll have to buy a few dumbells and a pullup bar for a few of the workouts; but other than that, it’s just lots of running, biking, situps, pushups, reverse pushups, crunches, reverse crunches, double crunches, swimmers, dips, lunges, squats, half-squats…need I say more?

Anyway, I’m excited to have made it this far in the process and to have received a conditional letter of employment! It’s almost surreal that I could soon be heading off to Quantico! Never thought I’d actually be here!

Hey, if I make it all the way through, maybe I can keep a daily log of my activities at the Q and post them on here. Think that’s against protocol?

No comments: