Saturday, June 2, 2007

humdingering...

You may think that a cranium is the portion of the skull that houses the brain and looks like this:


You'd be wrong...well, you'd be partly wrong. It's also a newish board game that I think was designed to turn friends into enemies and looks like this:


So we had some friends over tonight for a nice, friendly game. Let me tell you, if you want to see the true nature of your friends, invite them over for a board game. Teams were Ray, Heidi, Andrew, Krista, and Amy against Kirby, Nate, Allie, Beth, and myself. We made it to the end, but plenty of fights broke out during the two-hour ordeal that made us almost want to prematurely terminate our little game. We finally won with an easy question, but it got pretty close there at the end.

Well, it's well after midnight and I've got PT tomorrow, so I'm off to bed. Til next time...

No comments: