Thursday, May 17, 2007

mmm...

My wife found the newest, greatest product ever released from Hershey’s. It’s called Reese’s Snacksters. They’ve got Reese’s cereal puffs, peanut butter chips, Reese’s cereal squares, and Reese’s pieces. You can buy them in individual packs that have only 100 calories, and they are SO good! They make a great afternoon snack when I need a little sugar fix to keep me going till the end of the day. I just had one and figured I’d write about them.
Speaking of calories, I’ve been cutting down on my food intake recently because I’m trying to lose about 10 pounds in the next few weeks. I’ve been running pretty much every day, and doing numerous push-ups and sit-ups. As I type this, my abs feel like someone sliced through them with a scalpel from hip to hip. Hopefully they’ll feel better by Saturday because I’ve got some heavy training planned.


Till next time,

Counting Calories in Melbourne