Thursday, May 31, 2007

dakota

Here’s my dog, Dakota, when she was a puppy:


This picture was taken a couple of weeks after I got her. She was about 4 months old. She's 2½ now but she's still just a puppy. Her most recent vice is that she loves to get my socks from the bedroom and bring them out to her bed in the living room. She doesn't chew them up or tear them apart or anything, she just brings them out and lays them on her bed. I'm guessing she knows she'd get in trouble if she ruined them in any way, but she still wants to protest the fact that we leave her everyday. A single sock...laid nicely on her bed...almost daily. Oh well, it's better than when she chews on the blinds!

Here is a more recent picture of her:

I'll post some pictures of her counterpart, Delana, another day.

Later...

No comments: