Thursday, May 10, 2007

Range Report

Well, I took the wife to the range last Friday with my new Glock 23. I probably should have started her out shooting a 9mm, but seeing as how I don't have one, we didn't have much choice. She was excited to go, but a little hesitant once we got there. Nevertheless, she did some shooting and did pretty well too. Here's one of the targets she shot at about 3 yards.
She was proud of this one because she got one in the red. She'll be dry-firing before she goes the next time, because, as you can see, she was shooting a tad low due to some flinching just before she fired. If she's ever forced to actually shoot someone though, a few shots in the abdomen are just as good as in the chest. Well done, Beth!
I don't usually save my targets, but I think I'll start so I can post a few up here and track my progress.
Until next time...